Welcome to the a2 Azerbaijan Fair
Central Asia’s new emerging market!
Fall 2017 Azerbaijan Fair – Baku / October 21-22,2017 - Spring 2018 Azerbaijan Fair - Baku / April 14-15,2018
a² is pleased to invite you to the Fall 2017 & Spring 2018 , Azerbaijan Fairs. Connect with motivated and qualified Azeri students seeking high schools, summer sessions, undergraduate, graduate, and language programs abroad, as well as the local institutions and agents.
- Fall 2017 Azerbaijan Fair – Baku / October 21-22,2017
- Spring 2018 Azerbaijan Fair - Baku / April 14-15,2018
What you can expect from a2 recruitment fairs:
- Meet thousands of self-paying, qualified, and motivated prospective applicants.
- Participate in a student recruitment event that covers all type of students and programs.
- Connect with local and international universities, high schools, foundations, associations, and embassies.
- Network with college and agency counselors,
- Gain increased visibility on a² and partner websites, social media and printed promotional materials.
- High media and press coverage.
Fair Registration Fee: €3250 per fair
Registration fee includes:
- Participation for up to two representatives
- One gala dinner
- All lunches & coffee/tea breaks
- Basic fair equipment (table, chairs)
- Website listings, among other promotional opportunities
DISCOUNTS & PROMOTIONS
- 20% OFF if you register and pay for Fall 2017 + Spring 2018 Baku Fairs together (Valid until June 15th)
- 10% EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT for Fall 2017 Fairs individually: Valid until June 15th
- MULTIPLE REGISTRATION - UP TO 30% OFF (Visit promotions & discounts page or contact our sales team for more discounted fair combinations)
About a2 Fairs:
With 24 years of experience in the education and counselling fields, a² International Education Fairs has been able to organize the most successful international student recruitment fairs in Turkey, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Morocco, Egypt, and Iraq since 2001.
Facts and Figures
Fall 2015 Azerbaijan Fairs:
Visitors: 4281 students in 2 days
Exhibitors: 54 institutions from 12 countries
Exhibitor origins: Azerbaijan, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Georgia, Germany, Italy, Malaysia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, USA
56% Language Programs
38% Undergraduate Degree
29% Master & Postgraduate Degrees
17% Summer School & Certificate Degrees
4% High Schools
*Our questionnaire was multiple choice, so the total percentages may exceed one hundred.
Quick Market Facts:
Most popular study abroad destinations: UK, Turkey, Germany
In 2011, 1200 students took the IELTS exam.
In 2011, 440 students were studying in the USA 7.6% increase from previous year
For more information about our upcoming events, contact our sales team!