Welcome to 2017 a2 Kazakhstan Fairs
Central Asia’s Biggest Student Market!
a² i is pleased to invite you to Spring & Fall 2017 a2 Kazakhstan Fairs which has been Central Asia’s the most important and emerging student market.
a² Kazakhstan fairs has been connecting you with thousands of motivated and qualified Kazakh students seeking high schools, summer sessions, certificate degrees, undergraduate, graduate, and language programs abroad, and enable you to meet Kazakh institutions, embassies, officials & recruitment agencies.
a² Mini College Fair in Almaty will let you open a booth at the top private high schools and explain your programs to 11th & 12th grade students.
Spring 2017 Kazakhstan Fairs: February 26 – 1st of March, 2017
Student fair in Astana / February 26, 2017
Mini College Fair in Almaty / February 28, 2017
Student fair in Almaty / March 01, 2017
Fall 2017 Kazakhstan Fairs: September 26-29, 2017
Mini College Fair in Almaty / September 26, 2017
Student fair in Almaty / September 27, 2017
Student fair in Astana / September 29, 2017
What you can expect from a2 Recruitment Fairs
- Meet, engage and recruit thousands of self-paying, qualified, and motivated prospective applicants.
- Visit Almaty’s top private high schools during the a2 Mini College Fair.
- Connect with local & international universities, high schools, student counselors, foundations, associations, and embassies.
- Network with college and agency counselors,
- Gain increased visibility on a2 and partner websites, as well as printed promotional materials.
Who can participate in the fairs?
- Language Schools
- High Schools / Boarding Schools / Vocational Schools
- Local & International Institutions, Consulates, Embassies
Fair Registration Fees:
Almaty & Astana Fairs (2 cities): €3450
Almaty OR Astana Fair (1 city): €2450
Registration fee includes:
- Participation for up to two representatives
- One gala dinner
- All lunches and coffee/tea breaks
- Basic fair equipment (table, chairs, name boards)
- Website listings, among other promotional opportunities
DISCOUNTS & PROMOTIONS
- 20% OFF if you register for Spring + Fall 2017 Fairs together and pay by January 30, 2017
- 10% Early Bird OFF if you register for Spring or Fall 2017 Fairs by December 15th
- MULTIPLE REGISTRATIONS - UP TO 20% OFF (You can get up to 20% off if you book multiple countries. Visit promotions & discounts page to see discounted fair combinations)
Fairs in Kazakhstan are organized by a2 Fairs with the local support of Study INN
About a2 Fairs:
With 25 years of experience in the education and counseling field, a2 International Education Fairs has organized the most successful international student recruitment fairs in Turkey, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Morocco, Egypt, and Iraq since 2001.
About Study INN:
Study INN is a cutting-edge educational consultancy network with centers in almost all major cities in Kazakhstan.
Facts and Figures
Fall 2015 Kazakhstan Fairs:
Visitor numbers: 4378 students in 2 days
Almaty: 1820 Students
Astana: 2558 Students
Exhibitor numbers: 71 institutions from 16 countries
Exhibitor origins: Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Georgia, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Switzerland, Turkey, UK & USA
Partner institutions: DAAD, CampusFrance, American Councils, Education USA, AIESEC
- 40% Undergraduate Degrees
- 25% Master & Postgraduate Degrees
- 20% Language Schools
- 15% High Schools / Colleges
For more information about our upcoming events, contact our sales team!