The biggest student provider of North Africa!
Welcome to a² 2020 Morocco Fairs
Casablanca, El Jadida, Marrakesh / April 17-21, 2020
Since 2005, a2 Fairs has been organizing the highest quality international education fairs in Morocco which is North Africa’s Number#1 student provider country. While the study abroad numbers are growing from Morocco, we are expanding in Moroccan Market to discover Casablanca, El Jadida, Marrakesh & Tangier cities in 2020 to explore the potentials of Moroccan student market.
Spring 2020 Morocco Fairs: Casablanca, El Jadida, Marrakesh / April 17-21, 2020
High School Visits & College Fair in Casablanca: April 17
Student Fair in Casablanca: February 18
Student Fair in El Jadida: April 19
Student Fair in Marrakesh: April 21
Fall 2020 Morocco Fairs: Casablanca, El Jadida, Tangier / November 14-18, 2020
Student Fair in Casablanca: November 14
Student Fair in El Jadida: November 15
High School Visits & College Fair in Casablanca: November 16
Student Fair in Tangier: November 18
a2 Morocco Student Fairs will be held in Casablanca, El Jadida & Marrakesh in spring term and will be held in Casablanca, El Jadida & Tangier cities in fall term. Exhibitors will be able to meet all level students & parents looking for all types of study programs abroad.
a² High School Visits& Mini College Fairs will take place at the best high schools in Casablanca. Each day we will visit min. Of 3 different high schools where you will meet 10th, 11th and 12th grade students. Exhibitors will open a booth at these high schools, meet prospective students looking undergraduate degrees, language programs & summer schools abroad. These events will enable schools representatives to network among the top high schools and meet the most qualified students and the counsellors.
SUPPORTERS & SPONSORS:
In addition to the international institutions, counseling agencies and the local & international sponsors, a2 Morocco Fairs are supported by the Canadian Embassy, Spanish Embassy, British Council, Amideast, Aiesec etc.
About a² Fairs:
With 30 years of experience in the global education sector, a² International Education Fairs has been organizing the most successful international student recruitment fairs in Turkey, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan & Morocco since 2001. a2 Fairs has been connecting +400 institutions with +100,000 students, parents, educational counsellors, local universities & high schools each year.
What you can expect from a2 recruitment fairs:
- All types of programs at varying levels will be covered
- Meet thousands of self-paying, qualified, and motivated prospective applicants.
- Network with local and international organizations, embassies, foundations, associations and school counselors
- Visit top public and private high schools to learn about their education system and school environments
- Increased visibility and presence in the Moroccan international student market
- Great return on investment for international education.
Registration Fee Includes:
- Up to 2 representatives participation
- 3 days student fairs: Spring- Casablanca, El Jadida & Marrakesh / Fall- Casablanca, El Jadida & Tangier
- 1 day High School Visits & Mini College Fairs in Casablanca
- One gala dinner, lunches and coffee/tea breaks during the fairs
- Transfers between Casablanca-El Jadida-Marrakesh / Casablanca-El Jadida-Tangier via private bus
- Web listing and other promotional opportunities
- Basic fair equipment (table, chairs, table signs)
- Collecting visitors’ data easliy via “a2 Fairs Application”
Discount & Promotions:
- • 10% Early booking discount for Spring 2020 fairs extended until January 15th,2020 / Fall 2020 Fairs until July 15th, 2020
- • REGISTER FOR Spring + Fall 2020 MOROCCO FAIRS TOGETHER – RECEIVE 10% OFF (Valid until January 15th, 2020)
- • MULTIPLE REGISTRATIONS - UP TO 25% OFF (visit promotions & discounts page or contact our sales team for more discounted fair / tour combinations)
You can register online by visiting Online Registration
Feel free to direct any inquiries to our sales and marketing team!