Through over 20 high quality events held around the world, a² Fairs brings you face to face with people.
• Morocco’s population is approx. 38 millions and %15 aged between 15-24
• Morocco is challenging the world with its investment in the education sector. The Moroccan Government earmarked 26.3% of the general budget for education. The government is also financing Moroccan students to study abroad and to undertake research.
• In 2023, Morocco had over 40,000 students studying outside the country, representing 10.5% of the total tertiary students in Morocco. This makes it a significant source of international students and a valuable market for international educators.
• According to Open Doors Statistics, in 2022/23, the number of Moroccan students studying in the USA increased by 9.3% from 2020/2021. There were a total of 10,522 Moroccan students studying in the USA in 2022/23, up from 9,613 in 2020/2021.
• Campus France’s research shows that there were 36,768 Moroccan students studying in France in 2022/23, representing 12% of the total international student population in France. This makes Morocco the second largest source of international students in France, after China. According to recent data, 69% of literate Moroccans communicate in French, given the country’s colonial history.
• “Campus France,” is ranking Moroccans as the largest foreign student body in France during the 2022-2023 academic year. The number of Moroccan students in France stood at 46,000, or 40.5 percent of foreign students in 2022-2023. This reflects an increase of 22 percent compared to the 2016-2021 period.
• A significant flow of students pursue their studies in Anglophone institutions.English is the third language after Arabic and French in Morocco, and the government has been investing heavily in English language education in recent years.
• As of 2023, there are a total of 56,730 Moroccan students studying abroad for a degree in higher education. This number has been increasing in recent years.
Past Morocco fairs statistics.
We can provide you variety of solutions depending on your needs.
Connecting +100,000 students with over 400 international schools yearly! a² International Education Fairs has been organizing student fairs which many institution's representatives gather to display their institution's information such as brochures and international student application information. a² International Education Fairs are an opportunity for prospective international students to speak directly with representatives of institutions and gather information on a variety of academic programs, including community colleges, language programs, undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
The International Counselors Workshop has been organizing under the a² Fairs umbrella for the institutions who are the key partner schools of the Turkey’s Leading Student Recruitment Agencies: Academix, Atlas, Edcon, Egitimal and Orbis. It is an excellent event for the institutions to engage with the counselors from different offices, increase their motivation and confidence to work more closely, strengthen the business relationship and willing to continue and support their long term partnerships. During the Workshop meetings the institutions will have the opportunity to improve the dialogue and collaboration with counselors from different agencies and their offices/branches.
Exhibitors will be able to meet 10th, 11th and 12th grade students, counselors & parents looking for all types of study programs abroad. The schools to be visited are carefully selected among the best high schools in the city, considering the income level of the families and also evaluated according to the rate of students studying abroad. Exhibitors will open a booth at the high schools within the event program, meet prospective students looking undergraduate degrees, language programs & summer schools abroad. These events will enable schools representatives to network among the top high schools and meet the most qualified students and the counsellors.
a² is one of the most favored international fair organization, providing a wide range of choices for connecting students & institutions from different countries and cultures with utmost care. With our 30 years of experience in the education field; through digital media channels such as Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, customized landing page etc. and our website, we help you to reach the right target audience and many qualified students in order to ensure you to achieve the best results. Now, more than ever, the world can be your stage with our experienced staff and tailored digital marketing plan for your institution. Contact us today and be a part of a global community reaching more than 100.000 students each year with one touch.
a² International Education Fairs has been organizing fairs for students of all levels of studies for many years, covering a wide range of programs. a² Fairs targets, and primarily draws students who have met admission requirements, done their research and are ready to take their next step in education. With all the surveys and researches that we carry out, we give direction to the sector with reports and outputs that evaluate students' career goals, future plans and demands for education abroad from many perspectives. Our participant’s satisfaction is highly important to us and we constantly improve ourselves for the best quality and customer satisfaction.
We connect +15,000 students with over 100 international schools at a2 Fairs every year...
You will not only have networking opportunities at our events, but also fun!
We will get in touch with you asap.