This booking will be governed by the following terms and conditions. The terms and conditions listed below are non-negotiable and exhibitors are requested to read them carefully before registering for the fair and sign it to prove that they are accepting.
1. a2 Fairs should advise the fair venue at least 3 months prior to the event. The organiser reserves the right to allot the layout of the event, change the fair location or reschedule the fair due to circumstances beyond its control.
2. The exhibition fee includes up to 2 participants, one dinner, all lunches or dinners within the fair itinerary and coffee/tea breaks and some promotional activities. For each additional colleague (no more than 4 participants) the exhibitor will pay 65 EURO per day.
3. The fair setup may vary in the form of table set up or booth configuration based on alphabetical order. The exhibitor cannot ask for the floor plan or to have a preferred location at the fair.
4. The exhibitors should set up their booth no later than 30 minutes before the opening time and leave no later than the closing time of the fair. The exhibitor set-up time is also marked on the fair itinerary.
5. Only the institution’s and participant’s names on the registration form will be allowed to be displayed on the stand. The exhibitors should exhibit their services or products in their booths only.
6. The exhibitors are responsible for the information to be included in the fair catalogue that will be distributed at the fair. If no information is received by the deadline, only the institution’s name will be listed in the catalogue.
7. By submitting the online application form and/or signing the manual registration form the exhibitors agree to be bound by a2 Fairs Terms & Conditions.
All payments should be made in full by bank transfer to the listed account on the invoice no later than 40 days prior to the scheduled fair.
All charges and bank fees will be paid by the sender
Each exhibitor will receive a confirmation letter by email stating the details of the services they have selected during the registration.
If the exhibitor received any discount due to the promotion applied by the organizer, the exhibitor should remit the payment by the promotion deadline. Otherwise the organizer has the right to cancel the discount and invoice the difference of the regular fee.
Should the exhibitor decide to cancel participation, the written notice must be sent to a2 Fairs Istanbul Office by regular mail or fax which provides proof of delivery.
If the exhibitor informs the organizer by a written notice 3 months (90 days) prior to the fair, the organizer should refund the 100% of the of the registration fee to the exhibitor. If the exhibitor inform organizer by a written notice;
60-89 days prior to the fair, the organizer should refund the 80% of the of the registration fee
45-59 days prior to the fair, the organizer should refund the 60% of the of the registration fee
30-44 days prior to the fair, the organizer should refund the 50% of the of the registration fee, but no refund for the internal flight arrangements.
Less than 30 days: There will be no refund for any cancellations within the last 30 days before the fair. If the exhibitor decides to cancel the participation before making the payment, the cancellation fee according to the above rates will be paid by the exhibitor in any case.
FREE SERVICES OF THE REGISTRATION FEE
If you book a space at a2 fairs, the following services will be offered for free of charge. 2 representatives participation, lunches, coffee / tea breaks, basic fair equipments (table, chairs, table signboards, name badges, Quick Banner printing) and some promotional activities like website listing.
We will get in touch with you asap.