İstanbul, Ankara, İzmir / 07-13 October 2023Register For Fair
Through over 20 high-quality events held worldwide, a2 fairs bring you face-to-face with people.
We are happy to share that a2 Fairs have recently completed the Spring 2023 Turkey Fairs with great success welcoming 7158 unique visitors and 100+ institutions with over 150 participants!
Please find below the dates & fees for the Fall 2023 Turkey which will be held on 07-13 October 2023, in Istanbul (European Side), Istanbul (Asian Side), Ankara & Izmir.
Click here to see the spring 2023 Turkey Fairs’ summary.
Click here to see the fall 2022 Turkey Fairs’ summary.
Click here to see the spring 2022 Turkey Fairs’ summary.
Click here to complete your registration.
We can provide you variety of solutions depending on your needs.
• The population of Turkey is over 85 million and teenagers make up 15,4% of Turkey's population, higher than that of 27 EU member countries.
• Each year over 2 million Turkish students take the National University Placement Exam, but only 20% of them are placed in a university in Turkey. This means that many students will be looking to foreign institutions for admission.
• In 2021, more than 2,4 million students took the National University Placement Exam and only 370,561 students were placed in 4 year universities in Turkey.
• Current political atmosphere in Turkey encourage Turkish students to study abroad. Numbers are quadrupled in the second half of 2018.
• One out of every two students in Turkey believes that a language, certificate or diploma program is a must to build a strong career in Turkey.
• Turkey ranks 10th in the world in terms of the number of Intensive English Programs (IEPs) offered. There are over 100 IEPs in Turkey, which offer a variety of programs for students of all levels.
• According to Open Doors Statistics, for the 2021/22 academic year, there were 8,467 students from Turkey studying in the United States. This represents a 4.4% increase from the previous year. This number includes graduate, undergraduate & intensive English Students but doesn't include short term, language students.
• According to Open Doors Statistics, the majority of international students from Turkey in the US are enrolled at the undergraduate level. In 2021/2022, 58% of Turkish students were enrolled at the undergraduate level, while 35% were enrolled at the graduate level and 7% were enrolled at the non-degree level
•Turkey Sends More Students to the United States Than Any Other European Country
• According to the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) website, there were 7,080 Turkish nationals who applied for a student visa in the UK in 2022.
• According to the IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada), there were 3,220 Turkish students in Canada in 2022.
• According to the Department of Education, Australian Government, there were 12,838 Turkish students enrolled with Australian education institutes in 2022. This represents a 1% increase from the previous year.
• Since January 2004 the number of Turkish students studying in Canada has increased significantly. The number of long-term study permit authorizations increased by 14.72%.
• An overwhelming majority of Turkish students - 95% - would like to study overseas, according to a report released by the British Council
• Based on our past experience, we believe that Turkish students are playing an important role in enhancing student diversity on school campuses all over the world.
• Turkey is a member of NATO and the only Muslim country with a secular, democratic government. It is a modern environment in which schools can feel safe and can access regional markets conveniently.
• According to World Bank Education Statistics, Turkey is the 10th highest student provider country in the world.
• Per DAAD Statistics, the total number of international students in Germany is 320,000 and it’s 8,470 students are from Turkey in 2019.
• Turkey is the 20th largest economy in the world, in terms of gross domestic product (GDP). The GDP per capita of Turkey in 2020 was $8,538
• With private tuition fees in Turkey matching or exceeding those overseas, the number of students wanting to study abroad increases every year.
Past Turkey fairs statistics.
We can provide you variety of solutions depending on your needs.
Connecting +100,000 students with over 400 international schools yearly! a² International Education Fairs has been organizing student fairs which many institution's representatives gather to display their institution's information such as brochures and international student application information. a² International Education Fairs are an opportunity for prospective international students to speak directly with representatives of institutions and gather information on a variety of academic programs, including community colleges, language programs, undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
The International Counselors Workshop has been organizing under the a² Fairs umbrella for the institutions who are the key partner schools of the Turkey’s Leading Student Recruitment Agencies: Academix, Atlas, Edcon, Egitimal and Orbis. It is an excellent event for the institutions to engage with the counselors from different offices, increase their motivation and confidence to work more closely, strengthen the business relationship and willing to continue and support their long term partnerships. During the Workshop meetings the institutions will have the opportunity to improve the dialogue and collaboration with counselors from different agencies and their offices/branches.
Exhibitors will be able to meet 10th, 11th and 12th grade students, counselors & parents looking for all types of study programs abroad. The schools to be visited are carefully selected among the best high schools in the city, considering the income level of the families and also evaluated according to the rate of students studying abroad. Exhibitors will open a booth at the high schools within the event program, meet prospective students looking undergraduate degrees, language programs & summer schools abroad. These events will enable schools representatives to network among the top high schools and meet the most qualified students and the counsellors.
a² is one of the most favored international fair organization, providing a wide range of choices for connecting students & institutions from different countries and cultures with utmost care. With our 30 years of experience in the education field; through digital media channels such as Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, customized landing page etc. and our website, we help you to reach the right target audience and many qualified students in order to ensure you to achieve the best results. Now, more than ever, the world can be your stage with our experienced staff and tailored digital marketing plan for your institution. Contact us today and be a part of a global community reaching more than 100.000 students each year with one touch.
a² International Education Fairs has been organizing fairs for students of all levels of studies for many years, covering a wide range of programs. a² Fairs targets, and primarily draws students who have met admission requirements, done their research and are ready to take their next step in education. With all the surveys and researches that we carry out, we give direction to the sector with reports and outputs that evaluate students' career goals, future plans and demands for education abroad from many perspectives. Our participant’s satisfaction is highly important to us and we constantly improve ourselves for the best quality and customer satisfaction.
We connect +15,000 students with over 100 international schools at a2 Fairs every year...
You will not only have networking opportunities at our events, but also fun!
We will get in touch with you asap.